We at Golive classes provide world-class Business Analyst Online Training.
Goliveclasses Business Analyst online training helps you in gaining modern competitive organization skills. It is designed to enable developers to participate in the implementation and post-implementation service, to analyze, transform, and ultimately resolve business problems with the help of technology.
What is this course about?
The demand for Business Analyst professionals has surged from the beginning of this century. Data explosion since 2010 has further increased the value of professionals with analytics skills by manifolds. It’s a well-known fact that data analysis has become an indispensable component of overall business strategy as well as other functions, like marketing & sales, supply chain management, customer operations, accounting & finance, etc.
This Business Analyst course is specially curated for candidates who have no prior knowledge about any BI or data analytics tools. Focussed coverage of key skills using the blend of in-demand Analytics tools, along with their applications, makes this data analytics certification course unique.
Post certificate completion you will acquire professional competency in skills required for various types of Analytics related jobs, such as Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Marketing Analyst, CRM Analyst, etc.
What are the training Objectives of Business Analyst online training?
- Eliminate documentation, standards, and techniques to understand requirements from stakeholders
- Understand different project documents such as planning phase, discovery, design, test, and requirement artifacts
- Ask right and relevant questions to gather information using various information-gathering techniques such as Analysis, Brainstorming, Observation, Job Shadowing etc.
- Plan writing and managing requirements documents
- Initiate process modeling efforts and managing efficiently
- Manage your workload efficiently.
- Validate cost and verify built solutions
Why should you learn the Business Analyst?
- Research shows that the IT Analyst job is the seventh-best job in America, with a 10-year growth outlook of 36%
- Business Analysts usually earn around $55,000-$110,000 per annum.
- Certified professionals earn 10 to 15% more when compared to non-certified BAs
Who should learn in this Business Analyst training?
- Business analysts.
- BBA or MBA aspirants looking to extend their knowledge towards advanced BA technologies.
What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
People with both technical and non-technical skills can enroll in this Business Analysis training. This is one of the most valued and respected professions across all industries. This professional certification course is suited for,
What are the advantages to learn a Business Analyst course?
- Increased ROI – The overall value of a company is centered on its ROI.
- Successful Projects – A business analyst is a critical component of a project.
- Lower Costs – A large part of a business analyst’s job is to reduce company costs.
1.We provide training along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.life time video recordings Acess
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Free other courses will be provided free of cost.
Fundamentals of Business Analysis:
- Business Analyst Introduction
- BA – qualities, skills, roles, responsibilities
- Types of Requirements
- Business Process Modeling
Introduction to Domain Knowledge:
- Domain Lists
- Domain Terminology – Client comfort
- Domain Certifications
IT Companies overview & BA Skills:
- IT Companies and Hierarchical Structure
- Basic knowledge of Projects
- Thumb Rule
Business Architecture, Feasibility Studies, Project Scope,
SDLC Methodologies and Models:
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Methodologies – Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, RUP
Requirement Process, Planning & Management:
- What are the requirements?
- Characteristics of Requirements
- Types of Requirements
- Functional & Non-Functional Requirements
- The Requirements Process
- Planning & Managing Requirements
- Principles / Constraints / Techniques
- JAD – Joint Application Development
- Data Analysis
- Creating Models, Scenarios
- Interviewing /Brainstorming
- Reverse Engineering
- RTM – Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Change Management
- Requirements Risk Management
- Gap Analysis
- Impact Analysis
- FSD / BRS / URD / BRD (Business Requirements Document)
- Writing Functional Specifications Document
- Rules, problems, use of terms, structure
OOA & UML:
- UML 2.0 – working with use case diagrams, activity diagrams, knowledge on class, object, state,
- sequence, collaboration, component, and deployment diagrams
- Working with UML tools
- Working with UI tools
Requirements Verification and signoff:
- Structure and Grammar banned words
- Validations, Pre-Review, Review
Tools/Documents & Validation:
- Rational Suite
- Various supporting tools
- QA, QC, Software Testing
- Types of Testing
- Testing Methods
- Testing Levels
- Testing Strategy, Planning, Test Cases
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing)