We at Golive classes provide world-class Best Commvault Backup Admin Online Training.
The Commvault Backup Admin course is designed to ensure that you learn & master the concepts of Commvault Backup Admin to pass the certification exam on your first try. Our training will help you learn how to administer and configure the Commvault Backup Admin. The practical hands-on learning approach followed in the course will ensure you get job-ready by the end of it.
What are the training Objectives of Commvault Online training?
Commvault training guides you in building vital skills to install, configure & run Commvault Software using the functions of admin console & Commcell Console.
- You will be able to access and protect security-related data information.
- You will become an expert in working with Integrated Data & Information Management in corporate environments.
- You will be in a position to simplify the administrative tasks by providing robust solutions for server data, desktop, laptop, and mobile devices.
Why should you learn Commvault to grow your career?
Over the past few years, Commvault has had a Phenomenal development and is expected to grow in the coming years. There is an enormous necessity across different sectors for well-qualified Commvault experts. Certified Experts in Commvault earn about $132,000 a year
What are the prerequisites to learn Commvault Training?
As of now, we have no prerequisites for learning CommVault. However, as the opportunities in the field are increasing, the following job roles will get benefited by taking up this course:
- System Administrators
- Software Engineers in development fields.
- Aspirants aiming for a career in the prospective field.
Who should learn Commvault Training?
- Database Managers
- Experience people who wanted to switch their technology
- Aspirants who are prepared to know Commvault approaches will benefit from taking this course.
Advantages of Commvault Training?
- Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery provides complete auditing. Having worked with many products in the past, most fell short on reporting. In particular reporting on restores. Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery provides detailed information on operations that were performed, the account performing the operation and where was the data placed.
- The flexibility of the product allows it to be more of a framework than a rigid application. By leveraging vendor-specific APIs, such as NetApp SnapVault/SnapMirror access, stronger integration, and more reliable service is produced. The workflow functionality and ability to utilize personal scripts helps administrators perform developer functions.
- Support for aging technologies is a challenge for any large institution. Maintaining the ability to support old solutions, even in a limited capacity, is more desirable than bringing in a secondary solution or not support it at all.
- Commvault has a better Duplication ratio.
- Commvault is good at reports and audit trails. We won’t miss anything which is required for our audit.
- The support team is very responsive and provides confidence in solutions and good follow through until the problem is rectified or solved.
Why Golive classes?
1.We provide trot Netting along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.life time video recordings Acess
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Other courses will be provided free of cost
Module 1:Designing a CommCell Environment
- Common Technology Engine Architecture
- RPO, RTO, Types of Backup, Commserve Deployment,
- Commserve Installtion
- Planning a Sound Data Protection Strategy
- Designing a Sound Data Protection Strategy
Module2 :CommCell Deployment & Configuration
- CommCell Deployment Process
- Commvault media and data management
- Media & Client Agent Deployment Methods
- Media Agents, Libraries and Media Management
- Data Aging, compression deduplication
- Shared disk library design
- Replica disk library
- Tape Management
- VTL Configuration
- ACSLS library
Module 3: Data Security and Network Control (other):
- Storage Policy Design
- Advanced Job Control
- Advanced Media Management
- Cloud integration for backup. create s3 bucket and present it as a disk library, azure blob
- Media Refresh
- Catalog Media
- Media Explorer
- Catalog and Merge
Module 4: Deduplication Design strategies & Configuration
- Simpana Deduplication
- Building Block
- License Requirement
- IOPS for Deduplication
- Aging Deduplication
- Creating a Storage policy copy for Deduplication
- Partition dedupes
- Global Deduplication
- DASH Copy
- Auxiliary Copy Operation
Module 5: Performance Tuning
- Performance Basics
- Stream Management
- Network throughput fine-tuning
- Chunk size and Block Size
- SILO storage or Deduplication to Tape
- Deduplication Tools
- Performance Tuning & Trouble Shooting
Module 6: Disaster Recovery Planning:
- DR concept
- Preparation of DR
- CommCell Recovery Process
- Recovering CommServer Server
- Rebuilding Media Agents
- Rebuilding Libraries
- Client Recovery
- Additional Options & Consideration.
Module 7:Virtualization Concepts and Agent Configuration
- Virtualization Overview & Protecting Virtual Environments
- Virtual server Agent Supported Platforms
- VSA Installation Requirement and Configuration.
Module 8: Content Indexing & Archiving
- Data Search
- Offline content Indexing
- File (OnePass)
- Email (OnePass)
- VM Archiving
Module 9: Snapshot Management – IntelliSnap
- Unix FS
- Windows File System
- SAP Oracle
- IntelliSnap Feature for VSA
Module 10: workflow automation
- Creating a new workflow
- Adding commands under the workflow
- Assigning policy under the workflow
- Assigning pool for storage under workflow
- DR- workflow
- Testing workflows
- Commvault tools and utilities
- Commcell third-party integration options