The Digital Marketing course is designed to ensure that you learn & master the concepts of Marketing techniques in the digital field and pass the certification exam on your first try. Our training will help you learn how to administer and master in Digital field of marketing. The practical hands-on learning approach followed in the course will ensure you get job-ready by the end of it.
Leading Digital Marketing online training provider, Golive Classes. We provide the Digital Marketing online training world-wide.
What is the course is all about?
Golive Classes provides extensive Digital Marketing online training that meets the latest industry standards. Our trainers with a rich understanding of the current industry trends guide aspirants to learn web designing in quick time. To meet the growing demand for these courses, many companies and organizations have started various courses in digital marketing.
Digital marketing is a broad field and covers various disciplines, including display advertising, search engine marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SMM), email marketing, mobile marketing, and affiliate marketing. Each of them is a field in itself and there are special courses for each field that are also offered. Below is a guide to the best institutes that you can choose from. Because this is a comprehensive article, we’ve divided this content into sections that make it easier to navigate and read.
What are the Objectives of our Digital Marketing online training?
In order to fully exploit the potential of digital marketing and effectively use its impact on consumers, we must have a solid foundation in digital marketing. We offer a professional diploma in digital marketing, in which the program focuses on:
- Discovering new tools offered by the Internet.
- Access to the sphere of social media.
- Understand and assess online consumer mentality.
- Design tools to increase the convenience of using the Internet.
- Monitor, evaluate, and repeat activities related to building traffic for marketers.
- Evaluate Internet marketing indicators and point KPIs.
- Interaction of digital marketing and traditional marketing activities.
- Benefits for marketers due to better customer segmentation, the anticipation of consumer trends, and consumer reviews.
- To understand the basics of Digital Marketing and its relation to Conventional Marketing.
- Doing market research, analysis, and keyword research for your niche and utilizing various tools for the same.
- To develop a meticulous understanding of On-Page and Off-Page SEO Optimizations along with an analysis of significant SEO updates to date.
- Using Search Engine Marketing(SEM) or PPC techniques to scrupulously drive traffic.
- Optimizing prominent social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Linked In, etc.
- Using the Google Search Console or Webmaster Tools.
- Monitoring website traffic and trends using Google Web Analytics.
Why should you learn Digital Marketing?
- The demand for trained Digital Marketing professionals is increasing day by day.
- Many MNCs like IBM, Amazon, and Google are hiring certified Digital Marketing Professionals.
- The average salary of a certified SEO developer is about $102,000 USD PA.
Who should take this Digital Marketing online training?
- Completed +2 or higher secondary course examination
- Completed any degree
- Passion to learn the marketing strategies
- Planned to build a career in digital marketing
- Professionals who need to understand digital marketing or better use their digital channels.
- Any person is responsible for developing or implementing an organization’s online strategy.
- Traditional merchants who want to accelerate their marketing career or enter the digital world.
- Entrepreneurs who need to maximize online channels to grow their business.
- Students who want to gain knowledge in the field of internet marketing.
What are the prerequisites to take this Digital Marketing online training?
Surprisingly, Digital Marketing does not ask for much of an aspirant. Anyone with any kind of academic background can opt for Digital Marketing Online Training. The only prerequisite is that you possess a basic understanding of the internet and decent computer skills. Enthusiasts who aspire to participate in digital marketing online training should have prior knowledge of using computers and possess basic internet skills.
Advantages of Digital Marketing?
- Low cost
- Huge return on investment
- Easy to measure
- Easy to adjust
- Brand development
- Precise targeting
- Global Advertisement
- Greater engagement
Why Golive Classes for Digital Marketing online training?
1.We provide trot Netting along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.Life time access to video recordings
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Other courses will be provided free of cost
MODULE 1: BASICS of DIGITAL MARKETING:
- Introduction To Online Digital Marketing
- Importance Of Digital Marketing
- How did Internet Marketing work?
- Traditional Vs. Digital Marketing
- Types of Digital Marketing
- Increasing Visibility
- Bringing Targeted Traffic
- Lead Generation
MODULE 2: ANALYSIS AND KEYWORD RESEARCH:
- Market Research
- Keyword Research And Analysis
- Types Of Keywords
- Tools Used For Keyword Research
- Localized Keyword Research
- Competitor Website Keyword Analysis
- Choosing Right Keywords To The Project
MODULE 3: SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO):
- Introduction To Search Engine Optimization
- How Did Search Engine work?
- Understanding The SERP
- Google Processing
MODULE 4: ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION (ON-PAGE SEO):
- Domain Selection
- Hosting Selection
- Meta Data Optimization
- URL Optimization
- Internal Linking
- 404 Error Pages
- Canonical Implementation
- H1, H2, H3 Tags Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Landing Page Optimization
- No-Follow And Do-Follow
- Creating XML Sitemap
MODULE 5: OFF-PAGE OPTIMIZATION (OFF-PAGE SEO):
- Difference Between White Hat And Black Hat SEO
- Alexa Rank, Domain
- Link Acquisition Techniques
- Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking Submission
- Search Engine Submission
- Web 2.0 Submission
- Article Submission
- Image Submission
- video submission
- Forum Submission
- PPT Submission
- PDF Submission
- Classified Submission
- Business Listing
- Blog Commenting
- Profile link creations
- Infographics Submission
- MODULE 6: SEO UPDATES AND ANALYSIS
- Google Panda
- Humming Bird Algorithm
- Google Penalties
- SEO Tools For Website Analysis And Optimization
- Competitor Website Analysis And Backlinks Building
- Backlinks Tracking, Monitoring, And Reporting
MODULE 7: LOCAL BUSINESS & GOOGLE MAPPING:
- Creating Local Listing In Search Engine
- Google Places Setup (Including Images, Videos, Map Etc)
- Search Engine Visibility Reports
- Verification Of Listing
- Google Reviews
MODULE 8: GOOGLE ADWORDS OR PAY PER CLICK MARKETING (SEM):
- Google Adwords
- Introduction To Online Advertising And Adwords
- Adwords Account And Campaign Basics
- Adwords Targeting And Placement
- Adwords Bidding And Budgeting
- Adwords Tools
- Optimizing Performance
- Bidding Strategies
- Search Network
- Display Network
- Shopping Ads
- Video Ads
- Universal App Ads
- Tracking Script
- Performance Monitoring
- MODULE 9: SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION (SMO)
- Social Media Optimization
- Introduction To Social Media Networks
- Types Of Social Media Websites
- Social Media Optimization Concepts
- Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn,
- YouTube, Pinterest,
- Image Optimization
MODULE 10: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (SMM):
- Fan Page Vs Profile Vs Group
- Creating Facebook Page For Business
- Increasing Fans And Doing Marketing
- Facebook Analytics
- Facebook Advertising And Its Types In Detail
- Creating Advertising Campaigns,
- Payment Modes
- Introduction To Twitter
- Creating Strong Profiles On Twitter
- Followers, ReTweets, Clicks,
- Conversions, HashTags
- LinkedIn Optimization What Is LinkedIn?
- Individual Profile Vs. Company Profile
- Branding On LinkedIn
- Marketing On LinkedIn Groups
- Google Plus
- Tools & Techniques
- Google + Groups
- Google Plus For Businesses
MODULE 11:GOOGLE WEB ANALYTICS:
- Navigating Google Analytics
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Traffic Sources
- Live Data
MODULE 12: WEBMASTER TOOLS:
- Adding site and verification
- Setting Geo-target location
- Search queries analysis
- Filtering searchqueries
- External Links report
- Crawls stats and Errors
- Robots.txt and Links Removal
- HTML Suggestion
MODULE 13: CREATING A NEW SIMPLE WEBSITE
- Creating a simple website for Business