We at Golive classes provide world-class Mulesoft Online Training.
MuleSoft is one of the most popular integration platforms specifically used to connect data, applications, and devices in the cloud and on-premises. Learn the essential concepts of MuleSoft and implement it in real-time. Mulesoft training is an industry-designed course for learning the application networks & API-Led connectivity, Anypoint platform, structuring Mule applications, controlling message flow, and more. Build your own mule flow and develop API using API Led connectivity through hands-on practice.
What is this Mulesoft course about?
MuleSoft is the worlds’ most extensively used integration platform SOA, SAS & APIs. It is developed on the foundation basis of high-speed performance & productivity to empower business by connecting different applications, devices, data across on-preemies & cloud computing environments. MuleSoft integration applications are supported across various cloud platforms like Cisco, Salesforce, and as well as SAP. MuleSoft has additionally got monetary support from New Enterprise Associates,
Some of the exciting features showcased by the MuleSoft platform are
Its development environment
It’s out-of-the-box features
As companies are slowly working towards building a Mule ESB integration environment in the workforce, this has created the demand for certified MuleSoft experts.
What are the training Objectives of Mulesoft online training?
We provide you with best-in-class MuleSoft training with skilled experts. You’ll learn the following concepts with hands-on expertise through live projects:
- MuleSoft API integration platform fundamentals.
- Building an application network using API-led connectivity and Anypoint Platform.
- Designing, deploying, managing, and governing APIs using the Anypoint Platform.
- Managing batch data processing.
Why should you learn the Mulesoft?
MuleSoft, provider of the world’s most widely used integration platform for connecting Enterprises. According to Enlyft, more than 5,949 companies use MuleSoft. The demand for talented MuleSoft professionals is great worldwide with tremendous opportunities. Learning MuleSoft will put you ahead of the curve when looking for opportunities.
What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
In order to have better retention of knowledge of the concepts in MuleSoft which are explained in the training program having prior knowledge of the following concepts will be of great help
The prerequisites for learning the MuleSoft are the following:
- The participant should have hands-on experience with an object-oriented language.
- The participant should have a fundamental understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, etc.
- The participant must be familiar with typical integration technologies like HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
Who should learn in this Mulesoft training?
As this course will be covering the concepts in MuleSoft right from the scratch, this course will be fit for both beginners & working professionals we are keen towards making a transition into the Mule integration domain.
The major targeted audience for this advanced training program includes
- System Administrator
- IT Professionals
- Job Seekers
- Degree Holders
What are the advantages to learn this course?
Unlock legacy systems, rapidly connect legacy assets to SaaS technologies, and reduce integration costs—without disrupting existing business processes.
Increase developer productivity and shrink development times through open technologies that promote reusability, modularity, and collaboration.
1.We provide training along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.life time video recordings Acess
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Free other courses will be provided free of cost.
Introducing the Anypoint Platform:
- Learning what Anypoint Platform is and the problems it can help you solve
- Getting familiar with the components of the Anypoint Platform
Building Integration Applications with Anypoint Studio:
- Understanding Mule applications, flows, messages, and message processors
- Creating flows graphically using connectors, transformers, components, scopes, and flow control elements
- The building, running, testing, and debugging Mule applications
- Reading and writing message properties
- Writing expressions with Mule Expression Language (MEL)
- Creating variables
Consuming Web Services:
- Understanding RESTful and SOAP web services
- Learning about what RAML is and how it can be used
- Consuming RESTful web services with and without RAML definitions
- Consuming SOAP web services
Connecting to Additional Resources:
- Connecting to files, databases, and JMS queues
- Connecting to SaaS applications
- Discovering and installing connectors not bundled with Anypoint Studio
- Getting familiar with the different types of transformers
- Using the DataWeave Transform Message component
- Writing DataWeave expressions for basic and complex XML, JSON, and Java
- Using DataWeave with data sources that have associated metadata
- Adding custom metadata to data sources
Re factoring Mule Applications:
- Separating applications into multiple configuration files
- Encapsulating global elements in a separate configuration file
- Creating and running multiple applications
- Creating and referencing flows and subflows
- Understanding variable persistence through subflows and flows and across transport barriers
- Handling messaging exceptions inflows
- Creating and using global exception handlers
- Specifying a global default exception strategy
Controlling Message Flow:
- Multitasking a message
- Routing message based on conditions
- Filtering messages
- Understanding and creating synchronous and asynchronous flows
- Processing items in a collection individually
- Understanding what batch jobs are and when to use them
- Creating batch jobs to process items in a CSV file or a database
- Restricting record processing to new records
Building RESTful Interfaces with RAML and APIkit:
- Understanding the benefits of RESTful APIs and web services
- Using the API Designer to define APIs with RAML
- Implementing a RAML file as a RESTful web service with Any point Studio and APIkit
- Understanding the options for deploying applications
- Adding application properties
- Deploying and running applications in the cloud
- Deploying and running applications on-prem
Transforming Data with Data Weave:
- Transforming Data with DataWeave with Mule 3.7
- Introduction Data Weave
- Data Weave data transforming use cases
- Data Weave integration with Any point Studio
- DWL ( Data Weave Expression Language )