We at Golive classes provide world-class PMP Online Training.
PMP Certification Training is focused on helping you clear the PMP Certification Exam. PMP Certification Training Course will give you knowledge of project management framework, cost, integration, business knowledge, strategic proficiency, etc. with live hands-on experience and assignments.
What is the PMP Course?
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a certification administered by the Project Management Institute, U.S.A. It is a project management course recognized all over the world. PMBOK-fifth edition is the latest version of this exam. The certification is valid for 3 years.
What are the course objectives?
- The Process of Project Management
- Various Project components in detail
- Integrating distinct parts effectively for effective project outcomes
- The Project Life Cycle
- The General Management Skills
- Socioeconomic influences to apply the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Risks associated with Project Management
- Human Resources
- Procurement & Stakeholder Management
- Project Integration Management
What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
There are no specific prerequisites for learning PMP. Anyone who is interested in learning this course can join this training.
Why should you learn in this PMP training?
- There are numerous job opportunities available for PMP managers around the globe.
- Top companies like Microsoft, Amazon, and IBM are hiring skilled and certified PMP administrators worldwide.
- On average, the certified PMP administrators earn $111,000 per annum.
Who should you learn in this PMP training?
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
What are the advantages to learn this course?
- You will enhance your career opportunities. The demand for certified PMPs is growing.
- You will be recognized as an experienced professional.
- You will speak the right language.
- You will learn new skills.
- You will (probably) earn more money.
- You will demonstrate your dedication.
1.We provide training along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.life time video recordings Acess
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Free other courses will be provided free of cost.
Introduction to PMP certification Prep Course:
- What are PMP and PMI
- Pre-requisite for PMP Exam
- About the PMP Exam
- PMP Exam Syllabus
- About Be PMP Preparation Tutorial
Project Management Framework:
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management
- What is Program Management
- What is Portfolio Management
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- The Triple Constraints
- Stakeholder Management
- Organization Structure
- Project Life Cycle vs. Product Life Cycle
Project Management Process:
- Project Life Cycle vs Project Management Process
- The Five Project Management Process Groups
- Process Groups, Knowledge Areas and Project Management process Mapping
- What happens in Each Process Groups
Project Integration Management:
- What is Project Integration Management
- The Key role of Project Manager, Project Team and Project Sponsor
- Project Selection Methods
- The Integration Management Knowledge Area
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Execution
- Monitor & Control Project work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
Project Scope Management:
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- The Key terms in Project Scope Management
- The Project Scope Management Processes
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Verify Scope
- Control Scope
Project Time Management:
- What is Project Time Management
- What is Project Schedule
- The Key terms in Project Time Management
- The Project Time Management Processes
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
Project Cost Management:
- What is Project Cost Management
- Difference Between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Control Account
- The Project Cost Management Processes
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Earned Value Management
- Project Selection Methods
Project Quality Management:
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- The Project Quality Management Processes
- Plan Quality
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Perform Quality Control
- Introduction to Six Sigma
Project Human Resource Management:
- What is Human Resource Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- The Project Human Resource Management Processes
- Develop Human Resource Plan
- Acquire project team
- Develop project team
- Manage project team
- Powers of Project Manager
- Motivation Theory
Project Communication Management:
- What is Communication
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- Identify Stakeholders
- Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- Report Performance
Project Risk Management:
- What is Risk
- How is risk calculated?
- Risk Categorization
- Decision Tree
- Risk Reserve
- The Risk Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risk
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
Project Procurement Management:
- What is a Contract
- Centralized vs. Decentralized contracting
- Different Types of Contract
- Key terms in Procurement Management
- The Procurement Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Procurements
- Conduct Procurements
- Administer Procurements
- Close Procurements
Professional and Social Responsibility:
- Ensure Individual Integrity
- Contribute to Project Management Knowledge Base
- Enhance self Professional competence
- Promote Stakeholder collaboration