Leading Salesforce Vlocity training provider, Golive Classes. We provide the best Salesforce Vlocity training in Hyderabad and all over India online.
Salesforce Vlocity Training is aimed at providing you with the complete Salesforce Developer Online Training required to enter the professional arena. Salesforce Vlocity Developer training will provide you with enough exposure and help you learn the basics of Salesforce to completing a Hands-on Training on Salesforce. With Real-time Training, students can reach the next level of their career.
What is this course about?
Salesforce is a cloud-based software company whose main product is a customer relationship management (CRM) system. Salesforce Vlocity training specializes in using the Lightning and Apex programming languages to design and implement solutions within the context of the Salesforce platform.
Vlocity is a leading industrial company which provides specific industry solutions and software for mobiles for the largest company and is built on the Salesforce platform so it is called as Salesforce Vlocity.
What are the Objectives of online Salesforce Vlocity training?
- Get an overview of Salesforce Architecture and its key features.
- Gain knowledge on the implementation of cloud computing services.
- To build and configure the applications using apex and visual force.
- Understand the concepts of Salesforce CRM Data validation, Salesforce accounts, and Salesforce platform application builder.
Why should you take the Salesforce Vlocity training?
- Top multinational companies such as Amazon Web Services, Accenture, etc. are using Salesforce.
- Demand for Salesforce Vlocity is rising, and it has numerous job opportunities around the world.
- Less Skilled Manpower available in the market
- Many top companies are recruiting Salesforce Vlocity developers
- Salesforce Developers get paid high compared to professionals working in other technologies.
- The average Salesforce Vlocity Developer makes $155,500 per year.
Who should participate in this salesforce vlocity developer training?
- Aspirants who want to start their career in Salesforce technology.
- Application developers
- Cloud developers
- Software developers
- Data managers
- System administrators
- Professionals who want to update their skill-set with advanced technologies.
How will this Salesforce Vlocity training help your career?
This certificate gained through our Salesforce Vlocity Developer online course will help you to get better job opportunities and embark on a better career path. This course will act as a pathway for a bright future and career. Hence students can take up this course without any hesitation.
Are there any prerequisites for this Salesforce Vlocity training?
There are no specific prerequisites to learn Salesforce Developer course. Anyone who is interested in learning Salesforce Developer course can join this training.
Why Golive Classes?
1.We provide training along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.Life time access to video recordings
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Free other courses will be provided free of cost.
b. Custom Lightning web component
n. Text Are
b. Integration procedures
c. Value Sets
e. Email Action
c. Type header
a. Line Break
b. Text Block
1. DR Post
2. DR Extract
3. DR Turbo
1. DR Post
2. DR Extract
3. Delete action
4. Remote action
1. Data source
2. Data Table
3. Custom LWC
Vlocity CPQ Course Topics:
c. Object Types
d. Products and Product Bundles
e. Product Lifecycle
b. Assigning prices to products
c. Price list price list entries, and pricing components
d. Adjustments and Overrides
e. Attribute Based Pricing
3. Context Rules:
b. Context Rule for
i. Price List
ii. Price List Entries
4. Advanced Rules:
b. Product Relationships
c. Creating rules for attributes
d. Creating rules to auto-add products
5. Order Capture and MACD – 1 hrs
b. Asset Based Ordering
c. Order cancellation
d. Field Mapper
1. Promotions and Discounts
2. Interfaces and Implementations
3. Guided Selling
4. Loyalty Pricing
5. Usage Pricing