Refund & Cancellation Policy
- For training programs offered on Golive Classes Training’s, a user may request a refund anytime before their chosen batch commencement date except for Internet of Things training and up to 15 days before the batch commencement date for Internet of Things training.
- A transaction processing charge of 5% of the training fee paid by the user will be deducted and the remaining will be refunded within 15 working days (Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays) of refund request being raised by the user.However,once the user has made the payment and accessed the training content,no refund would be permitted.
- If a user is enrolled in a training that has been withdrawn by Golive Classes Training’s, he/she will be entitled to 100% refund within 15 working days (Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays) of the training program being withdrawn and the refund would be initiated by Golive Classes Training’s
- The refund policy of our website is stated as below:
- In case Goliveclasses cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the studendets/users
- Raise refund request within 3 days of commencement of the first session. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- In case Goliveclasses reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegate are:
- 100% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule.