We at Golive classes provide a world-class Android course.
Become Master in Android Development Concepts like Core Java, Exploring Data Types, Control Structures, Logical Expressions, Loops, Functions, Debugging, Android Architecture, Android Activity Life Cycle, Android Layouts, Gestures, Fragments, Android Input Controls, SQLite, and Advanced Topics with our Practical Classes.
GoLive Classes is the right place to learn the Android framework from leading professionals who have real-time exposure in the Information Technology Sector. In Mobile technology, Android marked the top in the widely used operating system list. As Mobile is the fastest-growing technology in the IT sector, it will be the right choice to choose an emerging mobile technology like Android.
Android by Google is the widely used Open Source technology to develop a dynamic form of mobile application as per our needs and requirements. Android is a framework primarily built using Java to develop native Android Applications. So, java is a prerequisite before getting into Android. Android Application could be developed using SDK, NDK, and Cross-platform frameworks like PhoneGap and Titanium. In that, the most preferable one is the Android SDK. So, We offer Android SDK training in a practical manner with best coding practices which are followed by the techies.
Android is a familiar term for modern-day humans. Thanks to development in internet connectivity and better mobile technologies, Android’s fame has reached the ninth sky. Android developers are one of the hottest job profiles around the world for the same reasons. GoLive Classes brings to you this amazing Android Online Training course so that you may land that perfect job. The Android Online Course will cover all the basic fundamentals as well as advanced concepts of Android while familiarizing the candidate with real-world problems and solutions so that you can develop your very own high-end android application.
What is the course is all about?
Android development training with Go Live Classes is directed towards individuals, corporate, students, and tech enthusiasts. Our aim is to provide comprehensive hands-on training with a thorough approach and intensive syllabus in Android application development and design. We framed our syllabus to match the real world requirements for both beginner level to advanced levels.
This course gives you a clear idea and understanding to develop a standalone application on your own. We definitely made you come up with innovative ideas. We assure you that before the course completion the participant would able to build an application with good error handling capability. we turned many students from Non-IT background into professionals.
What are the Objectives of Android?
- Upon the course completion, the trainee will be able to:
- Learn Developing your own Android Apps
- Understand the architecture of Android applications, its components, the lifecycle of distinct components, Intents, Manifest, Use of external resources for Android development.
- Design android applications and develop compelling user interfaces using their own layouts and views.
- Utilize the power of background services, threads, asynchronous tasks, and notifications.
- Utilize Android’s Application Framework API to build complex Android applications
- Take advantage of the power of background services, asynchronous tasks, threads, and notifications
- Secure, Package, Tune, and Deploy Android application
Why Should you learn this course?
- Many top companies are incorporating Android applications in their deployments, and this created more demand for professionals working on Android worldwide.
- The growing job market in android ( android job market.)
- The number of companies using android technology is increasing day by day.
- Android is a Google technology.
- Competition for getting Job is very less.
- You can earn money by uploading your Android-App into the market.
- Writing applications in Android is very easy as it is based on JAVA.
- Certified Android Professionals are earning high salaries compared to professionals working on other technologies.
- The average salary of a certified Android professional is $108,911 per annum.
Advantages of Android
- Universal Chargers.
- More Phone Choices Are a Clear Advantage of Android.
- Removable Storage and Battery.
- Access to the Best Android Widgets.
- Better Hardware.
- Better Charging Options are Another Android Pro.
- There are no specific prerequisites required to learn Android. Aspirants who are enthusiastic to learn the course can join.
- Web Developers
- App Developers
- Candidates having sound knowledge of java and are interested in Android application development
1.We provide training along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.life time video recordings Acess
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Free other courses will be provided free of cost.
Introduction of Java & Android
- What is Java?
- What is Android?
- The history of Android
- Why choose Android?
- Installation overview
- Basic steps to create a project
- Dynamic inputs with real-time example
- Basic steps to create a project
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Boxing and Unboxing
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and else if statements
- Nested If statements
- Nested else If statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- For Each loop
- Understanding array Concepts
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Debug with a breakpoint
- Warnings and errors
- Error handling Capacity
- How to debug errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- How Application works with android OS.
- Key Features of Android Latest versions
- Android History of versions
Android Activity LifeCycle
- What is Activity?
- Activity Life Cycle?
- How Activity Life Cycle Works?
- Intents and Intent Filters
- Working with Bundles
- Passing Values through bundles using intent
Android Layouts and Gestures
- Linear Layout
- Relative Layout
- Frame Layout
- Input Controls.
- Click Listeners
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Alert Dialog
Android Working with Views
- List View
- Grid View
- Dialog View
- Recycler List View
- How to start service from an Activity
- How to stop background service.
- Managing Service LifeCycle
- Bound Service
- Unbound Service
Fragments and its LifeCycle
- What is a Fragment?
- Fragment Life Cycle?
- How does Fragment Life Cycle work within an Activity?
- Dynamically loading Fragments in an Activity.
Building an Android Application based on Web Response
- Links and URLs
- Fetching Json Values from the server using GET method.
- Posting Json Values from the server using POST method.
- Json Parsing
- Xml Parsing
- Encoding GET values
Working with Android Input Controls
- Building forms using EditText, TextView, ImageView and AutoComplete TextView
- Detecting form submissions
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- SQLite introduction
- Creating a database
- Methods in SqliteHelper Class
- Handling SqlException
- Creating a database table
- Database versions
- CRUD in Sqlite
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using Android to Access SQLite
- Database APIs in Android
- Connecting to SQLite with Android
- Retrieving data from SQLite
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with SQLITE
- Updating and deleting records with SQLITE
- Refactoring Class names and Method names
- Sdk Handling
- Google play services?
- Handling Multiple Projects
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behavior
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
- Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced Android Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing the global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- What is Object?
- How to Create Object?
- Inheritance and its types
- Polymorphism and its types
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- Android permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content