The AngularJS online course is designed to ensure that you learn & master the concepts of AngularJS field and pass the certification exam on your first try. Our training will help you learn how to administer and master the concepts of AngularJS field. The practical hands-on learning approach followed in the course will ensure you get job-ready by the end of it.
We at Golive classes provide a world-class AngularJS Online Training
Angular training course with hands-on experience will certainly help you to comprehend the key concepts and principles of Angular such as dependency injection, development of the single-page website, MVC, and more.
The primary objectives of this advanced development course are to enhance the knowledge and skills of candidates making them learn how angular development work with the one-page website, Typescript, dependency injections, and how you can use it to create and validate MVC. As these were just a part of the course you will be learning. The actual curriculum of the course is extremely detailed and trainers at Golive Classes will assist candidates in completing it. In short, it is a must to have a course for those who want to build their career in the web development field.
What is the course is all about?
Angular JS will enable you to learn how to create dynamic web applications by using Angular versions ( 2 / 4 / 5 ) through structured frameworks. It helps to gain in-depth knowledge in designing the UI, MVC Design Patterns, Data binding, Typescripts, Single Page Application (SPA), and testing of the Angular class, and also covers the advanced topics such as DI, XHI, routing, etc. You will also be provided with Industry based Real-time projects in this training.
What are the Objectives of AngularJS?
- AngularJS training course, the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the design and development of the Single Page Application through AngularJS.
- Use Dependency Injection for better service.
- Able to create the two-way binding.
- Work with Model View Controller, Data binding, and Directives
- Work with Typescripts.
- Work with browser.js for client-side dependency management.
- Work with HTTP for routing, and observables.
Who should learn in this AngularJS?
- Developers who want to upgrade in the Angular versions.
- Technical leads, QAs, and project managers.
What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
- Basic knowledge of NodeJS, NoSQL, and MongoDB.
Why should you learn AngularJs?
There are numerous job opportunities for AngularJS developers across the Globe.
High salaries are offered for AngularJS developers. On average, AngularJS developer earns $71,746 USD per year.
Many companies are recruiting AngularJS developers.
Who should learn in this AngularJS?
Basic knowledge of NodeJS, NoSQL, and MongoDB.
Advantages of AngularJS?
- Two-way data binding.
- AngularJS facilitates faster and easier data binding which doesn’t require a developer to intervene at all.
- DOM manipulation.
- Improved server performance.
- Faster application prototyping.
- Responsive web.
- Highly testable products.
- The MVVM architecture.
- Use of directives.
Angular is a fast-growing software in the present market where the opportunities are huge and people who know is less so, every e-commerce and frequently updating Web applications are going for Angular so, you will have great opportunities to work in any of MNC’s or you do freelancing as well. There are many job opportunities available now for AngularJS developers. And with AngularJS online Training certified course, you will be offered more job opportunities.
1.We provide live interactive training along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.life time video recordings Acess
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Other courses will be provided with free of cost
Introduction of Web Technology
- Introduction to JS
- What is Angular?
- Why to use angular among N number of frameworks available.
- How to use angular
- Angular Invocation
- Core modules
- Execution cycle
Exploring Data Types & Functions
- Auto Casting
- Self Invocing Functions
- Un defined
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and elseif statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- For loops
- For each loops
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- þÿ D e v e l o p e r s c o n s o l e
- Warnings and errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting