We at Golive classes provide world-class Azure Admin Online Training.
Azure is a fast and easy platform to create and continuously improve mobile and web applications that enable innovation on the web-scale. It is the only app platform that provides comprehensive, comprehensive tools for the entire application lifecycle, from ideology and development to deployment and operation. We at Global online Training provide the best interactive and informative Azure rapid developer online training. Classes are available for the individual as well as for corporate batches on demand. All our students are very satisfied with our online training. The classes are taken here in flexible-hour, participants can take their classes in their spare time as per personal schedule. We also provide the best Azure online Training from our real-time experts.
What is this course about?
This course offers participants a comprehensive understanding of Windows Azure, Microsoft’s cloud computing platform, and infrastructure. Through a global network of data centers managed by Microsoft, Azure can be used for building, deploying, and managing a virtually unlimited number of applications and services.
It can be used to target any type of device, client, or browser, using any programming language. Users have access to over 600 Azure services, including infrastructure, platform, and software services; data management, messaging, and global content delivery; and machine learning. Azure helps companies avoid infrastructure costs, build and run applications faster, and adjust resources to demand with a “pay as you go” model.
What are the training Objectives of Microsoft Azure online training?
Microsoft Azure online training program begins with an overview of cloud infrastructure and development. It then moves on to Azure and explains how to establish a base of operations with Azure. It provides the participant with an overview of what Azure can be used for and how to use it. It then moves on to more specific topics, such as using Azure for developing, deploying, and monitoring web apps; creating and managing a storage account and handling blobs and containers within it; and creating virtual machines and configuring them for performance.
The course also covers setting up a CDN, performing backups, and creating virtual networks. It then provides an overview of the multiple functionalities of Azure Active Directory, the key to managing access to resources. It wraps things up with an explanation of how to use it for identity management and protection.
At the end of the Microsoft Azure Online training, you will be able to:
- Introduction to the cloud and Microsoft Azure platform
- Understand the features of Azure, its services, and management portals
- Expertise in SQL Database (create, configure, and manage)
- Manage the virtual machine and Azure network
- Understand the Azure network and management portal
Our Microsoft Azure Online Training also includes aspects of integrating on-premises apps and data thereby growing faster and saving money. You will also acquire skills to develop, implement, and design Azure solutions from our Microsoft Azure Online course.
Why should you learn the Azure course?
The one skill that can increase your chances of getting hired in the cloud computing domain is a Microsoft Azure certification. The opportunities for MS Azure certified professionals have drastically multiplied in recent years. The cloud infrastructure is dominating the IT space and MS Azure is rapidly growing than any other cloud services provider with an incredible 154% YOY growth rate. Therefore getting an MS Azure certification is your best bet for building a lucrative career in the space of Cloud Computing.
Who should learn in this Azure training?
- Solution Architecture / Enterprise Architects / Team Leads
- NET Developers
- Network Engineers / Server Engineers / Virtualization Engineers
- DevOps Engineers / Application Engineers / QA Engineers / Identity Engineers
- Storage Administrators / Security Administrators
What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
- Having Knowledge in working with any Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of Operating systems, Networks, database, and Storage
What are the advantages of Azure?
- Ability to Scale on Demand.
- Cost Competitive.
- Customer support.
- Hybrid Capability.
- Big Data insights.
- Simple and Reliable Data Storage.
- Keeping your Data Secure.
1.We provide training along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.life time video recordings Acess
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Free other courses will be provided free of cost.
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Overview
- Cloud Platforms
- Cloud Computing vs Virtualization Vs Datacentre’s
- Azure Overview
- Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud
- Accounts and Subscriptions Overview
- Azure Trial Account Creation
- Subscription Policies Demonstration
- Resource Groups and Tagging
Implementing and Managing Azure Virtual Machines
- Understanding Workloads on Azure
- Creating and Managing Virtual Machines in Azure
- VM Images and data disks
- VM Agent and Extensions
- Configure VM Availability Sets and Auto-scaling
- VM Networking
Implementing Azure Storage
- Introduction to Azure Storage
- Blob and File Storage
- Manage Azure Storage Access
- Azure Backup Overview
- Configure diagnostics and monitoring
- Azure Storage Explorer
Understanding Azure Virtual Networks
- Network Overview
- NETs and Subnets Overview
- IP Addressing
- Network Security Groups
- Hybrid Connectivity
- Load Balancing
- App Gateway
Azure Active Directory
- Domain Services
- Azure AD Overview
- Create Users and Groups
- Create Azure AD Tenant
- AD Connect Overview
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- AZ Policy
Implement Azure App Services
- App Services Overview
- App Service Plan Monitoring
- Deployment Slots
- Azure Functions
- Azure Migrate
- Azure Site Recovery