We at Golive classes provide world-class Hadoop course Online Training.
Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course will make you an expert in Hadoop Frameworks Such as Hadoop distributed File System (HDFS), Hadoop YARN, Hadoop MapReduce, Hadoop Ozone, and Big data Analytics Tool with Real-Time Industry Projects. This course will help you to become a Hadoop Developer and Admin Role with Updated Syllabus delivered by Hadoop Certified Professionals. This Hadoop Certification Online Course lets you clear the Big data Hadoop Certification Exams CCA175 Spark and Hadoop Developer.
An open-source software framework to store a huge amount of structured and raw data in a distributed environment. The store data can be processed parallelly. The main two components in Hadoop are – Yarn(for allocating resources, executing the data & scheduling the tasks) & HDFS(for storing data). You can learn all these skills through Hadoop online training. And, many reputed online institutes are already offering Hadoop online training.
whats is the course is all about?
Hadoop is one of the most robust, flexible, and secure analytics platforms that has an end-to-end analytics provision right through connection to collaboration. It can prescribe the power of data and elevate the people with its knowledge. Right now, Hadoop is the emerging intelligence platform that is designed for individual use and also has the potential for enterprise level.
What are the training Objectives of Hadoop online training?
The Hadoop Online course is designed to provide you with hands-on training on various aspects of big data management and how to utilize Hadoop clusters to analyze key trends from the same. The Hadoop certification course is designed to provide you with comprehensive training on various big data tools, with which you should be able to streamline big data management with ease and tackle the required assignments and projects successfully. The Hadoop certification course provides you with real-time training with a live instructor, so check it out.
Hadoop online course at the OneBridge Infotech is really popular with aspirants. Hadoop online training is designed by industry experts.
At the end of this Hadoop training by OneBridge Infotech, you will be able to,
What is the course is all about?
Big Data and Hadoop Online Training will clearly explain MapReduce Concepts with the help of Industry Experts. Our Trainer will also teach you how to handle Apache Hadoop ecosystems like Hive, Pig, and HBase with live projects. This course gives you a clear understanding of how to build a Hadoop application using the relevant frameworks under the suitable Apache Project ecosystem in a real-time scenario and that will help you to build a custom application by yourself. We customized this course curriculum to meet the current industry standards. We guarantee that even any participant who is not familiar with much technical background, can easily learn & excel in this Hadoop training and build an application at the end of this course completion.
The Hadoop Online course provides you with job oriented training, designed to develop your skills in managing and analyzing key data so that you can determine key trends and business insights. The Hadoop certification course is both self-paced and instructor-led, with online classrooms, structured curriculum, and practical sessions, along with access to various formats of e-training and placement assistance on completing the course successfully.
What are the training objectives?
- After the successful completion of Big Data Hadoop training at Tekslate, the participant will be able to
- Master the fundamentals of Hadoop and Big Data and its features.
- Gain knowledge on how to use HDFS, and MapReduce frameworks.
- Gain knowledge of various tools of the Hadoop ecosystem like Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and HBase.
- Work with Pig and Hive to perform ETL operations and data analytics.
- Perform Partitioning, Bucketing, and Indexing in Hive.
- Understand Apache Spark and its Ecosystem.
- Implement real-world Big Data Analytics projects in various verticals.
Major advantages of Hadoop?
- Scalable. Hadoop is a highly scalable storage platform because it can store and distribute very large data sets across hundreds of inexpensive servers that operate in parallel. Cost-effective. Hadoop also offers a cost-effective storage solution for businesses’ exploding data sets. …
Resilient to failure.
Who should attend this course
- Software Developers and Architects
- Analytics Professionals
- Senior IT professionals
- Testing and Mainframe Professionals
- Data Management Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Project Managers
- Aspirants who are looking to build a career in Big Data analytics.
Why should you learn Bigdata?
- The demand for Big Data Hadoop developers is increasing rapidly in the industry with high CTC being offered to them.
- On average, a certified Big Data Hadoop developer is earning 123,000 USD per annum.
- Due to the high demand for Big Data Hadoop, there are numerous job opportunities available all over the world.
What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
There are no specific prerequisites for learning this course. Anyone who is looking to build a career in this domain can join this training.
Having prior knowledge of Core Java, and SQL will be helpful but not mandatory.
Who should learn in this Hadoop training?
Hadoop Training is a basic one to start your career in emerging & one of the demanding technology in the market. This training will be suitable for,
College / School Students
Who wants to learn more on the practical applications
Anyone wants to know how the industry is migrating to the new technology
At this time, the Hadoop Online Course is hot. A lot of career opportunities along with the demand for Hadoop skills is upward. Hadoop certification online training is really a good choice for Fresh Graduates( CS & Non-CS Background)College students who are planning to make a career in ITJob seekers and those who want to switch their career learner- interested to learn practical applications (Business Intelligence) Professionals, Aspiring Data Scientists, and BA(Business Analytics) people So, indeed you can go for a Hadoop online training from a good online institute like gangboard.
Prerequisite: Knowledge in computers and understanding about software languages.
1.We provide training along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.life time video recordings Acess
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Other courses will be provided with free of cost
- Introduction to Big Data & Hadoop Fundamentals
- Dimensions of Big data
- Type of Data generation
- Apache ecosystem & its projects
- Hadoop distributors
- HDFS core concepts
- Modes of Hadoop employment
- HDFS Flow architecture
- HDFS MrV1 vs MrV2 architecture
- Types of Data compression techniques
- Rack topology
- HDFS utility commands
- Min h/w requirements for a cluster & property files changes
- Introduction to Mapreduce
- Mapreduce Design flow
- Mapreduce Program (Job) execution
- Types of Inputformats & Outputformats
- Mapreduce Datatypes
- Counters techniques
- Introduction to Hive & features
- Hive architecture flow
- Types of hive tables flow
- DML/DDL commands explanation
- Partitioning logic
- Bucketing logic
- Hive script execution in shell & HUE
- Introduction to Hbase concepts
- Introduction to NoSQL/CAP theorem concepts
- Hbase design/architecture flow
- Hbase table commands
- Hive + Hbase integration module/jars deployment
- Hbase execution in shell/HUE
- Introduction to Pig concepts
- Pig modes of execution/storage concepts
- Pig program logics explanation
- Pig script execution in shell/HUE
- Introduction to Sqoop concepts
- Sqoop internal design/architecture
- Sqoop Import statements concepts
- Sqoop Export Statements concepts
- Quest Data connectors flow
- Incremental updating concepts
- Creating a database in MySQL for importing to HDFS
- Sqoop commands execution in shell/HUE
- Introduction to Hue design
- Hue architecture flow/UI interface
- Apache Zookeeper
Introduction to zookeeper concepts
Zookeeper principles & usage in Hadoop framework
Basics of Zookeeper
- Introduction to Flume & features
- Flume topology & core concepts
- Principles of Hadoop administration & its importance
- Hadoop admin commands explanation
- Balancer concepts
- Rolling upgrade mechanism explanation