We at Golive classes provide world-class CCNA Online Training.
CCNA Training injects you sufficient knowledge for acquiring the top position in your career. As this training is given by industry experts, you can gain practical experience on various networking devices at your comfortable timings. Through our CCNA training, you can become an expert in networking concepts.You can earn real-time Knowledge on Types of switching collision, Broadcast, Configure and verify switch configuration, Domains CAM Table, Boot Process of CISCO IOS Routers, Configure Static and Default Routing, Load Balancing in Routers, Configuring DHCP, Detecting essential NAT operation. Our seamless live support assists you in solving your doubts straightaway. Live Projects suggested by our real-time trainers make you get experienced with the real-time environment.
What is this course about?
The CCNA Certification Course from GangBoard is ideal for network engineers who are looking to expedite their career growth with new skills and experience. This course aims to make students proficient in installing, troubleshooting, configuring LAN, WAN, and dial access networks. This is an online course where the student can attend live classroom training with live instructors and project support.
What are the training Objectives of CCNA online training?
The main objective of our CCNA online Training is to make the students understand the concepts of how to set up, install, operate, troubleshoot, and configure a switched computer and medium-sized routed network. In addition to this, you will also be equipped with the understanding and skills to describe the technology of different data networks.
Why should you learn the CCNA ?
- Many top Multinationals are using CCNA.
- Due to the high demand for CCNA professionals, there are numerous job opportunities available around the world.
- A certified CCNA professional earns USD 127,560 on average per year.
- CCNA professionals are getting high salaries compared to professionals working on other technologies.
What are the prerequisties to learn this course?
Previous knowledge of computer networks basics is enough for attending this training.
Who should learn in this Mendix training?
This training is beneficial for network engineers, network administrators, system engineers, network specialists. CCNA training also helps entry-level engineers and IT technicians to go ahead in their careers.
What are the advantages to learn this course?
- Enhanced Learning Curve.
- Boost in Career.
- Raise in Salary.
- A Mediating Step.
- Respect amongst the Staff.
- Less-Extensive Outline.
- Global Acceptance.
1.We provide training along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.life time video recordings Acess
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Free other courses will be provided free of cost.
Operation of IP data networks:
- Functions of Routers
- Bridges and Hubs
- IOS and TCP/IP models
- Data flow between two hosts across a network
LAN Switching technologies:
- Identify basic switching concepts of the CCNA course.
- Types of Switching Collision / Broadcast
- Domains CAM Table
- Configure and verify initial switch configuration
- Switch operation (ping, telnet, and ssh)
- Identify enhanced switching technologies
- RSTP / PVSTP Ether channels
- Configure and verify VLANs / Trunking DTP / Auto-negotiation
- Configure and verify PVSTP operation Root bridge election / STP Modes
IP routing Technologies:
- C E F Packet forwarding
- Router lookup process
- Describe the boot process of Cisco IOS routers
- Configure and verify basic Router configuration
- Configure and verify interface (serial and Ethernet)
- Configure and verify Static & Default routing
- Manage Cisco IOS Files Boot preferences / Cisco IOS image(s) Licensing
- Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols, Static vs Dynamic Link state
- Distance Vector Administrative distance, Configure and verify OSPF (single area)
- The benefit of single area Neighbour adjacencies
- OSPF states
- Multi-area Configure OSPF v2 & OSPF v3 Router
- ID Passive interface
- LSA types Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
- Feasible Distance / Feasible Successors
- Administrative distance
- Feasibility condition
- Metric composition Router ID,
- Auto summary Path selection
- Load balancing (Equal & Unequal)
- Passive interface InterVLAN routing (Router on a stick)
- Subinterfaces Encapsulation, Configure SVI interfaces
- Configure and verify DHCP (IOS Router)
- Configuring router interfaces to use DHCP
- DHCP options
- Excluded addresses
- Lease time ACL (Types, Features & Applications of ACLs)
- Standard Extended Named & Numbered Log option
- Configure and verify ACL
- Identify the basic operation of NAT
- Purpose Pool Static 1 to 1
- Overloading Source addressing
- One way NAT Configure and verify NAT Configure and verify NTP as a client
- Recognize High availability (FHRP, VRRP, HSRP & GLBP)
- Configure and verify Syslog
- Describe SNMP v2 & v3