We at Golive classes provide world-class ITIL Online Training.
ITIL is a framework of best practices for delivering IT services. ITIL’s systematic approach to IT service management can help businesses manage risk, strengthen customer relations, establish cost-effective practices, and build a stable IT environment that allows for growth, scale, and change.
What is the ITIL Course?
The ITIL has gone through several revisions in its history. The original 30 books of the ITIL were first condensed in 2000 (when ITIL V2 was launched) to seven books, each wrapped around a facet of IT management. Later, the ITIL Refresh Project in 2007 consolidated the ITIL into five volumes consisting of 26 processes and functions – this is referred to as the ITIL 2007 edition. In 2011, another update — dubbed ITIL 2011 — was published under the Cabinet Office. The five volumes remained, and ITIL 2007 and ITIL 2011 remained similar.
ITIL 4, which was released in 2019, maintains the same focus on automating processes, improving service management, and integrating the IT department into the business. However, it also updates the framework to accommodate and answer to modern technology, tools, and software. Since ITIL’s last update, the IT department has grown to become integral to every business and the new framework accommodates this by being more agile, flexible, and collaborative.
ITIL 4 contains nine guiding principles that were adopted from the most recent ITIL Practitioner Exam, which covers organizational change management, communication, and measurement and metrics. These principles include:
- Focus on value
- Design for experience
- Start where you are
- Work holistically
- Progress iteratively
- Observe directly
- Be transparent
- Keep it simple
What are the course objectives?
ITIL® Foundation training is uniquely designed to ensure you clear the ITIL® exam in the first attempt and move to the ace level in the shortest period of time. The training program focuses on the key segments, concepts, and terminologies related to ITIL® service lifecycle management, including ITIL® lifecycle phase associations and results, ITSM systems and service management best practices.
What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
There are no prerequisites to attend ITIL certification training. But Individuals who are enthusiasts in learning ITIL should pass the ITIL Foundation exam.
Why should you learn in this ITIL training?
- Higher Paying Opportunities
- A Sharper Skillset Jump in to job role you want
- Gain Knowledge and credibility
- Tons of flexibility
- Prepared for the future
Who should you learn in this ITIL training?
- Project Managers
- PMO staff
- Program managers
- Project Management team members
- Project Board members
- Project management consultants
- Quality consultant
- Portfolio managers
- Any professional who wishes to be a Project Manager
What are the advantages to learn this course?
- Professionals will gain a systematic and professionally valued approach to best practice methodology
- Increases the ability of a professional to identify, plan and support the IT services in a business resulting in increased productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Provides knowledge and helps a professional to focus on the needs of the customers and user experience rather than spending too much time on technological issues
- It improves employment prospects with a good package.
- It teaches you the best practices on how to increase business productivity effectively
- It helps to identify and concentrate on the highest value activities to help the organization
1.We provide training along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.life time video recordings Acess
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Free other courses will be provided free of cost.
1. Introduction to service management life cycle:
- Principles of service management
- The processes
- Itil service life cycle
2. Service strategy:
- Introduction to service strategy
- Key concepts of service strategy
- Service strategy processes
3. Service design:
- Introduction to service design
- Key concepts of service design
- Service design processes
4. Service transition:
- Introduction to service transition
- Key concepts of service transition
- Service transition processes
5. Service operations:
- Introduction to service operations
- Key concepts of service operations
- Service operations processes
6. Continual Service Improvement:
- Introduction to CSI
- Key principles and models of CSI