We at Golive classes provide world-class NodeJS Online Training.
NodeJS Course will teach you the major benefits of NodeJS in the Real-time Industry Such as Scalability, High Performance, and High Performance with Hands-on Classes. Learn NodeJS from Basic to Advanced level techniques Such as Single-thread event to handle multiple concurrent tasks simultaneously.
What is the course is all about?
It will enable you to gain in-depth knowledge of concepts of express.js, asynchronous programming, node packet manager (NPM), SQLite CRUD operations, shrink-wrap, data sources, test with mocha, etc. You will also get an opportunity to work on two real-time projects during this training
What are the Objectives of NodeJS?
- By the end of Node.js training at Go Live Classes, our course participants will be able to
- Understand Node.js framework
- Work with node projects and shrink-wrap
- Execute scripts using Node.js
- Understand the usage of buffers, streams, and events.
- Build HTTP server using Node.js
- Learn how express.js connects with MongoDB and SQLite
- Understand unit testing and modules
- What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
Why should you learn NodeJS?
Top multinational companies around the world are recruiting Node.js developers.
High salaries are offered for Node.js developers when compared to professionals working on other technologies. On average, a Node.js developer earns $114,172 USD per year. Due to the high demand for Node.js, there are numerous job opportunities available around the globe.
Who should learn in this NodeJS?
- Freshers/students who want to start their career in Node.js
- IT developers
- Full-stack web developers
- Technical leads and project managers
- Software architects
- Testing professionals
- Quality analysts
Advantages of NodeJS?
- Robust technology stack.
- Fast-processing and event-based model.
- Scalable technology for microservices.
- Rich ecosystem.
- Strong corporate support.
- Seamless JSON support.
- Performance bottlenecks with heavy computation tasks.
- Callback hell issue.
1.We provide trot Netting along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.life time video recordings Acess
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Other courses will be provided with free of cost
Introduction of Web Technology
- Introduction to JS
- JS evolution to server
- Why touse node?
- How to use node
- Node Package Manager
- Node Installation
- Express Framework
- Execution cycle
Exploring Data Types & Functions
- Auto Casting
- Self-Invocation Functions
- Un defined
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and else if statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- For loops
- For each loop
- User-Defined Functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Developers console
- Warnings and errors