We at Golive classes provide world-class Scrum Master Master Online Training.
The Scrum Master Master master is the person on the team who is responsible for managing the process and only the process. They are not involved in the decision-making but act as lodestar to guide the team through the Scrum Master Master process with their experience and expertise.
Not everyone on the team will have the same understanding of Scrum Master Master, and that’s especially true for teams new to the framework. Without a Scrum Master Master master promoting and supporting the process, who can help team members understand the theory, practice, rules, and values of Scrum Master Master, the project can flounder and fail.
Why should you learn the Scrum Master Master?
- Many top companies are incorporating Scrum Master Master Project Management in their deployments, and this created more demand for professionals working on Scrum Master Master worldwide.
- Certified Scrum Master Master Professionals are earning high salaries compared to professionals working on other technologies.
- The average salary of a certified Scrum Master Master professional is $116,659 per annum.
What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
There are no specific prerequisites required to learn Scrum Master Master. An individual who is having an enthusiasm for learning this course can attend this certification training.
Who should learn in this Scrum Master training?
- Project Managers
- Scrum Master
- Product Owners
- Professionals intending to pursue a career as a professional Scrum Master
What are the advantages to learn this course?
Improve Team Management and Collaboration: As a Certified Scrum Master MasterMaster, you can motivate and lead your teammates. You will guide them and help the team work together smoothly. The Certified Scrum Master Master Master credential showcases your employees that you have the experience and skills to lead an agile team successfully.
1.We provide training along with Real-time concepts with case studies
5.Technical Assistance even after Course Completion
7.life time video recordings Acess
8.The assistance provides in consulting and placement
9.Free other courses will be provided free of cost.
- History about the scrum
- Scrum is about what?
- What does Agile refer?
- Why Agile & Why not Agile?
- Methodologies of Agile
- Life Cycle of Scrum
- Terminologies Used in Scrum
- Advantages of Timebox
- Daily Scrum
- User Story
- Story Card Information
- Definition of Done
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Sprint Retrospective
- Making Retrospectives Effective
- Different Roles
- Product Owner
- Product Owner Role
- Scrum Master
- What Does a Scrum Master Do
- What the Scrum Master Should Not Do
- The Team Developers
- Building a Scrum Team
- Building Empowered Teams
- Role of a Manager
- A New Role for a Manager
- Some Specialist Roles You May Want
- Distributed Scrum Teams
- Best Practices in Distributed Scrum
- Certifications Overview
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review